play with video editing software for Linux
|Reported by:||ricardofabbri||Owned by:||wakkuu,penalv|
Description (last modified by ricardofabbri)
You should play with software such as:
kdenlives, blender (the video part) : the chosen ones by lab macambira to develop in the future
kino, cinelerra, etc : good ones to know about and steal code from ;)
Checkout our wiki. There are some cool video groups to watch there,
as well as names of other software to play with.
You should watch some tutorials on adobe After Effects, FinalCut?, etc, to get a feeling of the demands of the field, and the typical workflow that is best in your opinion.
Install the free software from source, then write your demands in the wiki.
Then move on to the other ticket which is to develop these software.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by ricardofabbri
- Component changed from #gt-default to #gt-video
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Summary changed from Play with video editing software for Linux to play with video editing software for Linux
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by ricardofabbri
- Milestone changed from end-of-august to default-end-of-september
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by ricardofabbri
- Milestone changed from default-end-of-september to default-end-of-october
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by ricardofabbri
- Owner changed from hick209,wakkuu,penalv to wakku,penalv
- Status changed from new to assigned